Premature Ejaculation Causes
Conditionally, all premature ejaculation causes can be divided into:
Among psychological causes there are:
- lack of trust in a sexual partner. Disagreements, quarrels, fears of betrayal and other problems in relationships can serve as a prerequisite of a psychogenic factor of premature ejaculation.
- constant stress. Man, completely giving himself up to work and forgetting about sleep and rest, exposes his body to great stress, which affects sexual function violations.
- complexes. Some adult men pull out of their youth complexes, fear of not satisfying their partner, fear of being an unrecognized lover, which they can not avoid independently. Treat such disorders effectively only in a psychologist’s office.
Among physiological reasons there are:
- high sensitivity of balanus as a result of a congenital or acquired defect, because of which satisfaction occurs much faster;
- hormonal imbalance. Excess prolactin and lack of testosterone can lead to endocrine disorders in the form of premature ejaculation;
- diseases of internal organs. Premature ejaculation can occur due to injuries in the lumbosacral area, pelvic organs, inflammation of male genital organs;
- chronic vesicles. Walls of inflamed seminal vesicles become very sensitive, with little stimulation, sperm is withdrawn. Since this disease develops in parallel with prostatitis, you can get rid of it only in complex treatment;
- poisoning. As a result of bad habits and medical drug abuse, there may be a problem with premature ejaculation.
Depending on premature ejaculation cause, premature ejaculation occurs in two forms:
The secondary form is acquired. Experience of normal intimacy is present. The disease appeared as a result of acquired injuries, infections, some medicines. Premature ejaculation of the secondary form treatment helps restore normal periodicity of ejaculation.